Monday, June 20, 2011

Week 8 update and blood test results.

I had to go in an get my annual physical done. All my results came back great! I was getting close to diabetes and this time my blood sugars were normal. My cholesterol dropped from 204 to 162. The doc asked me what medication I was on to lower it so fast! Shocked She said she hasn't seen anyone have such a drop by just changing their eating. My good cholesterol was only 35 though and should be at least 45. She wants me to start taking fish oil supplements for that. My kidney function was great. (so this diet obviously has not hurt my kidneys like so many anti-dukan's say it will). And I have lost 32 pounds. Pretty amazing! Thanks Dr. Dukan. Today I have been on this diet for 8 weeks now. I still have a long way to go (they say another year), but I am thrilled with the results I am seeing. I don't think it could get any better than this! Oh, I almost forgot the scale today read 269.7. Yea! I am out of the 270's!

No comments:

Post a Comment