Friday, June 3, 2011

25 pounds!!!

Today when I got on the scale I saw another loss. I wasn't expecting it after yesterdays. I am now 276.5 lbs. That means in 5 1/2 weeks I have lost 25 lbs. How very exciting!! There are days that I want to cheat but the payoff is so rewarding.

For some reason today I was extremely hungry. It was a PV day for me. I started the morning with oatbran zucchini muffins filled with cream cheese. Lots of sf jello. Sauted ff wiener with zucc. and onions. Turkey meatballs. Ff/sf fudgesicle. String cheese. I don't know if there was anything else or not. I should be better about writing down what I am eating that way I will know what works for me and what doesn't. I am beginning to wonder if sucralose is making me want to eat more. I just started using some products with it in it and I seem hungrier and I also have a bit of a headache. I usually try to use stevia. I didn't do well with drinking my water today either.

No comments:

Post a Comment