Saturday, June 11, 2011

20 percent

Great news! I got on the scale this morning and it was down 3 pounds (270.2). The exercising two days in a row paid off! I even walked again today - I was a little stiff but made the effort. That means I have lost 20 percent of what I want to lose. Pretty exciting. I just hope I continue to lose this fast. My goal is to get to the end without cheating. I am feeling like I can do it. I am not sure I want to get on the scale tomorrow. I didn't drink all my water and I feel like I have water retention do to Aunt Flo's visit.

I surprised myself yesterday by how excited I was that I could have veggies again. I never in my wildest dreams would have ever thought that I would be excited to eat a veggie, chocolate cake- yes, but a vegetable....strange. Life is changing, for the better. Praise the Lord for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment