Monday, November 7, 2011

Week 27 and 28

Okay, I didn't post my weights when they happened because not much has happened. I stayed the same at 231. It is getting really frustrating that the diet that seemed to work so well, isn't working so well anymore. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. My body has never liked to let go of the extra weight so it has been unusual that the Dukan diet has worked so well. I think my body has figured out that it was losing weight and has decided to rebel and quit losing. I am not sure what to do about it. I have even been trying to exercise somewhat regularly.

Anyway, I had my birthday on the 28th. My daughter and I went to the Women's Retreat at camp Tapawingo that day. It was so encouraging. Everyone noticed that I had lost weight, several people shared that since they have seen me do it, that it has encouraged them to try and lose weight also. They even told me that I am their inspiration. I am not sure what to think of that! It makes me know that I have to continue this battle and figure out once again how to get my body to let this weight go.

No comments:

Post a Comment