Thursday, November 10, 2011

Something new

My daughter gave me a suggestion and since she is a wise young women I am going to take her advice. I have been contemplating this since she suggested it on Thursday. But, frankly, I am very fearful to do something different than what had been working. I am afraid that I will lose control and go back to eating anything and everything all the time. I finally decided to take the plunge and I am going to try it. It is the Rotation Diet. For 3 days you eat 600 calories, next 4 days 900 calories, than a week of 1200 calories. Than you repeat the first week. I am going to try it for a week and see if the weight will start moving again. You have a menu you follow. It is almost the opposite of the Dukan diet so it might trick my body. I will report back to what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment