Sunday, May 22, 2011

Where's your belly?

The scale finally moved a little in the right direction again today. Glad the hormonal thing is over and hopefully the munchies will be gone. Today the scale said 280.5. Looking forward to the 270's. It's amazing what can excite us on a diet. The last few days I have eaten according to plan but kind of grazed through the days. I have also eaten a lot of foods with sucralose and preservatives. I want to try this week to eat more of the God made type of foods and see if the scale moves any faster. I am also going to start exercising today. Next weekend we are going quad riding and I would like to be in a little better shape.

This morning my hubby gave me a hug and said "where did your belly go?" That was a great motivator! My belly is still there and still quite huge, but, he noticed that it is getting smaller. He isn't one usually full of compliments so I know he meant it. Thank you Lord! (and thank you Dukan).

No comments:

Post a Comment