Thursday, May 26, 2011

I made it 30 days - here are the results

I told myself that I would try the Dukan Diet for 30 days. Yesterday was number 30 . What is worth it? YES. Will I continue it? YES! In 30 days I have not had any difficulty sticking to it. I have not cheated once. I have lost 22 lbs. I am only taking 1 blood pressure pill instead of two. Today I grabbed the wrong pair of jeans (ones that are a size smaller) and they fit. My hubby has asked where my belly has gone. I have more energy and more joy. Pretty amazing what 30 days can change in my life. I am excited about the next 30. Now if only I would start exercising like I am supposed to! Does quad riding count for exercise?

We are leaving in the morning to go to the dunes to ride quads with several other families. There will be lots of temptations, but I plan on being stronger than my fleshly desires. 1 Corinthians 15:57
But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
I will post on Monday on how I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment