Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 23

Well, it's still happening. I got on the scale today and I was down another 2.5 lbs. I am now at 281.5 lbs. That is 19 1/2 pounds since I started - almost a pound a day. I am so amazed! Yesterday was a pure protein day and I stuck to it.

Today I ate
breakfast - don't remember
lunch - italian veggie casserole
snack - cocoa
dinner - italian veggie casserole with taco meat
snack - another cocoa and a yogurt.

It will be interesting to see what the scale says tomorrow since I feel I ate more than I normally do. The casserole was so good that I felt like I was cheating.

Today in my bible reading was Galatians 5:16 " Walk in the Spirit and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. " It reminded me that when I am trying to stick to this diet and away from the sin of gluttony that when temptations come I need to remind myself that I have God's Spirit in me and I do not need to give into any temptation that will fulfill my fleshly desires. If I cry out to God He will meet my needs so much better than food ever could. Thank you Lord for always being there.

No comments:

Post a Comment