Monday, October 3, 2011

PP days are what it takes

I got on the scales today and I was at 235.1. I guess I needed to do things the way I should do them and not the way I wanted to do them! That's 4 pounds for this week! I am so thankful that the scales are moving in the right direction again. I need to lose 10 more pounds to be at the halfway point. I would love to be there for my birthday which is on the 28th. I think at this point I should be able to reach that goal.

Things are probably going to get more hectic with my life. I have been asked to do my caregiver job 5 days a week instead of just 3. I am already stressed with the 3 but after praying about it, I feel that God put us on earth to be servants to one another and right now He is asking me to serve them. My family has said that they will help out at home more so hopefully it will work. I spent the weekend spring cleaning so things would be easier to keep up on. I only have a few more rooms to go. It sure feels good to have everything clean and in it's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment