Thursday, October 20, 2011

I cheated - on purpose!

I had an apple a couple days ago! :o I have been losing really slowly. It seems like the last few months I keep playing with the same few pounds going up and down. I researched how to break stalls and a lot of the suggestions were to go off diet for a day. I was too scared to do that so I had an apple. I have been wanting fruit since I started this diet. I thought about it for several hours before I was brave enough (I have a fear if I deviate from the diet that I will totally lose control). I sliced it into thin slices and took a bite. My thought was, "yep, that's what an apple tastes like, it's sweet and juicy". "hmm, it's just an apple". I was totally surprised that I wasn't excited about it or anything, it was no different than eating a piece of meat or zucchini. I think this diet has actually changed my thoughts about food! Praise the Lord!!! I think I am getting healed from this addiction to food.

No comments:

Post a Comment