Tuesday, July 26, 2011

No more dairy - what am I going to do?!?!?

I finally went to a naturopath to try and get better. It seems to be helping. He took me off of dairy today though! I spent the day having a big pity party for myself, and bawled all morning. Why does food or not being able to have food have such an affect on me? Why is it so important to me that I would actually cry? When I was driving home I was so tempted to pull into every fast food place I passed. I figured why not, I am a lost cause now. But then I prayed for strength and kept going. It has been a hard day. I have been wondering how I am going to stay on this diet and not have dairy. I already can't have eggs. That means only meat on protein only days. I don't think that will work. What am I to do?!?!

Post edited: Later t0day as I was bawling to my daughter that I couldn't have dairy now, she suggested that I try eating veggies every day with my protein and see if it will work. I am so glad I raised such a smart girl! I am going to give it a try and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Hi PP

    Just popped over here from the DD forum. What a great blog :) As a blogger myself it's good to read others. Your photo shows the difference you've already made - those little legs in the second shot, you're doing fabulously.

    Just a thought but do you eat fish? I have a lot of it on PP days meself. I'm guessing you perhaps don't like it?

    Very best wishes for the rest of your journey to lightness. I know you'll do it :)

    Love Rosi xxx

    ReplyDelete